[stylist] Workshopping: Lucy and Lithe Chapters 1, 2 and a bit of 3

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Mon Sep 21 11:00:45 UTC 2015

Hi, Shelley.
Thanks so much for reading my story. Your comments are welcome, as always.
As the story states, the world is in a constant state of war. Jim pays a lot
of attention to his daughter because he loves her, she is his only child,
and he has in the back of his mind the awful choice he and his wife agreed
to make if they didn't find a place offworld.
They've come to an impasse. I don't want to give too much away.
Just to say that the story starts out with the parents having agreed to make
a horrible choice, which they were saved from doing at the last minute.

I would love to see this published, so I guess I better get back at it. LOL
PS: As I have several pain conditions affecting my hands, I beg all your
indulgence. I'd like to finish at least this story before looking at and
commenting on all your work, just because the pain in my hands allows me
only so much time for writing.
Thea

Thea Ramsay
Wellness Coach