[stylist] Hindsight story- editing sample

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:47:07 UTC 2016

Very nice job of making this a much more readable story.  One
comment: warn, w a r n: to make sure that people know of
something that's about to happen.  Like: I warn you, there will
be a storm this afternoon, or I warn you, if you do that again,
you will be puncshed.  Worn: w o r n: tired, or old, like the
woman had on a worn-looking dress.  So the autumn leaves would be
worn w o r n.  Just a pet peeve of stine.  (Smile).    Debby