[stylist] Hindsight revisions based on Chris's trimming and adding

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 03:30:48 UTC 2016

Sorry Jennifer, but it's still too wordy.  The color of her
backpack, hair, etc.  aren't very important, unless you can write
them into the story somehow like: She leaned her blond head
against her dad's shoulder before she hopped out of the car.
Patriotic flagpole? Flag pole is plenty, or just "past the flag".
I think you should read over Chris's edited "ersion again, and
see if you can make your own version less wordy.  Sorry, I don't
mean to be cruel, just find that when things are too wordy they
aren't fun to read.    Debby