[stylist] Writers' Division May Telephone Gathering - iPhone Talk - members share

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:45:35 UTC 2016

Just thought I would let you know that we have a few Roberts on this list.
If you specify which you are looking for, and they do not answer, I could
probably forward your message to them.
Eve Sanchez

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."