[stylist] "Jackie Williams" Re: it's in print!

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Oct 2 14:27:42 UTC 2016

April,
I use Windows 7, and I am trying to learn Windows 10, and Drop Box.
I cannot do Braille because of disappearing feeling in my fingers. In fact I
am donating my Jumbo Braille typewriter to the Valley Center for the Blind
on Monday. While I would not give up my several years of lessons in Braille,
I could not even read one page in Jumbo in less than 12 minutes.
I appreciate all of your efforts toward making your book accessible.
Thank you so much for sending this update.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz