[stylist] Poem: "Falling"

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:24:35 UTC 2016

HI Jackie,

Thanks, as always, for the attention you gave my poem.  As far as the
animosity towards sighted onlookers goes, I think the feeling is more
like ambilance.  It doesn't say, "God I hate those people" but rather
"God love them".  It's not hateful, in my intention, only a little cranky.

It does look like it's about time for me to start using the spellchecker.

Thanks again, Jackie.  I always look forward to your comments.

--Bill

--

"It's clever, but does it answer the Sphinx?"