[stylist] Critiquing things you don't like?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:08:13 UTC 2017

When you say "distasteful", how do you mean exactly?
I agree with David's advice and really appreciate yours.
Also, if the story touches on something you're interested in,
that is inconsistent, you could comment on that.  For example, if
the story mentions something about lions and you like lions and
you see something isn't right, you could let that member know.
Vejas