[stylist] Four Steps To Finding Voice

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 18:37:05 UTC 2017

Hello Bridgit and others,

Oops, I made a name mistake. I referred to you as Judy in a previous
reply. Please, 1000 pardons.

You do agree with writing wisdom about emotion being conveyed in the
dialogue and tags being used sparingly. The writers on the forum where
I participate probably vary in degree of experience and education, but
most seem to hold to convention. Show don't tell. Use said as a
dialogue tag.  Have some kind of conflict and resolution occur in the
story, etc.

All the Best including Correct Name,

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.
James A. Michener