[stylist] Nomination

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Sep 28 20:10:08 UTC 2017

Jackie, you are such an encourager to everyone here on the NFB Writers
Division!
You are one of the first people I met here when I found this group. You have
inspired so many writers and you always have the time to drop us a line with
your wise explications of our work.
Thanks so much for all you do. Lynda