[Stylist] Bookshare vs. BAARD

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:36:27 UTC 2018

Hello Writers,

I have decided to take matters into my own hands concerning library
service as problems continue to exist on the local level with my NLS
branch being dependable. I was just looking at something called
Bookshare, which I understand requires payment to use, but the
instructions for downloading books are quite succinct compared to
BAARD. I have never had success with downloading something from BAARD.
The problems arise when it comes to unzipping the folder and going
from there.

I do have a library player so can use a thumb drive. If anyone has
used Bookshare, what is your opinion?
The main library keeps throwing my problem back to the local branch,
and I'm done dealing with them. It really sucks!
Thanks for the help in advance.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com