[Stylist] Bookshare vs. BAARD

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jan 23 13:56:57 UTC 2018

The difference between the two services is that under BAARD, the content is narrated by a live person. Book share is scanned in content, so pronunciations and enunciations may not be as clear.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind,FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Phone: Sent from my iPhone