[Stylist] Bookshare vs. BAARD

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Tue Jan 23 14:08:10 UTC 2018

I'm an avid bookshare user. Being a Canadian I don't have access to bard. You can get books in multiple formats including daisy and braille. The daisy I believe is all read by computer synthesized voices. I read one and it wasn't unbearable. However I prefer to use the braille option. Bookshare has an amazing number of books on writing as well as assorted encyclopedias and dictionaries. For me it's an amazing resource.
Tessa