[Stylist] Fw: Enter NBP's Annual Poetry Contest!

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:05:57 UTC 2018

Enter NBP's Annual Poetry Contest!FYI

From: National Braille Press
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:35 AM
To: rgardner4 at gmail.com
Subject: Enter NBP's Annual Poetry Contest!

                                It's time to get creative!
                                Submissions for our annual poetry contest are now open,
                                and the theme for this year's contest is nature.
                                Whether you're a child or an adult braille writer, you're welcome to submit your original poetry. We'll select our favorite poems for each age group for grand prizes — and the first 100 writers to submit a poem will receive a special braille edition of
                                100 Poems to Lift Your Spirits by Leslie Pockel.
                                HOW TO ENTER: Submit a poem focused on the theme "Nature" as a braille file (.brf format) to marketing at nbp.org OR mail a hard copy to Poetry Contest, National Braille Press, 88 Saint Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115. The poem must be an original work fewer than 125 words, using English Braille American Edition or Unified English Braille. Please indicate the entry level of your submission: grades K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, or Adult. Please include name, address, and phone number with the submission.

                                See Guidelines Here

            This email was sent to rgardner4 at gmail.com
            why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
            National Braille Press · 88 Saint Stephen St · Boston, MA 02115 · USA