[Stylist] Writer's Digest Book

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Dec 16 19:14:28 UTC 2020

Thank you, Jackie, for your kind note.

I am so sorry your group has broken up - that happens, in time. I was a
member of a very little group of poets for about 18 years - and we met in
each other's homes all that time. We met in the morning, one day a month,
and we had lunch together and read our work to each other. How I miss those
dear ladies!  We put out a chapbook together, and before it was published
one member passed away.  We were just 4 women who loved poetry and enjoyed
sharing our work with each other.  Three of the four were visual artists.
The other one was a poet laureate of a county in PA.

I know you must greatly miss your poetry friends, too.

This evaluation was so helpful to me - as writing is a very solitary life -
as is art making.  We are accustomed to spending our days alone in a
solitary studio and working on new pieces for upcoming exhibitions.

Once we leave the classroom with our final degree, from that point on it is
all done in isolation and without  others who are on the same path.  I'm
glad I sent Writer's Digest  the book - and grateful for the evaluation.

I hope you are well and getting your own work done and out there. Lynda