[Stylist] {Disarmed} Fwd: FREE WEBINAR: Hate revision? We're here to help.

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:46:54 UTC 2020

Take a look at this at your leisure. Some of you might be interested in the publishing information and the webinar that is free. I intend to check it out because I’d like to see if it’s accessible. One of the goals of the Writers Division for 20/21 is to start gathering facts about the accessibility of publishing websites. I think most of us who have experience with self publishing know what the answer for the most part is about that. There are other things that we want to look into but I thought we could start by just getting information about the accessibility of writing websites in general. So Some of this will be easy and it’s going to take place over the next year so we don’t need to get caught up in this whole thing now. The main idea that I thought would be interesting for this one is the accessibility of the software used to conduct the webinar. If you have any ideas or you look into this and have any experience negative or positive please chime in and let us know. Have a great day and keep dreaming.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble

Begin forwarded message: