[Stylist] Another essay published

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:38:29 UTC 2020

Vejas,

Thank you. The very nature of memoir is to tell one story or aspect of a life. This is the kind of nonfiction I write. This essay has taken years to complete, and I had a fantastic editor at Random Sample Review to help polish the edges. Excerpts from this essay have been published a few times, but I'm glad to finally see it in its entirety. I was told prostetics would be cosmetic, because, for me, there's no medical reason to have them. It simply would give me shape back to my eyes.

Bridgit