[Stylist] Food for Thought

jackieleepoet at cox.net jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Aug 20 15:42:13 UTC 2021

Vejas,
I recently had a short story critiqued by my writer's group, and my editor
re-typed it using the comments and cutting some words. I asked her if I
could submit it with the revisions. She said it was still my story, and an
editor's job is the do just what she did.
If anyone disagrees with this, I would like to know also.
Jackie