[TAGS] call for applications, Baltimore ArtScape

Ann Cunningham ann at acunningham.com
Thu Dec 7 15:02:11 UTC 2017

I have heard good things about this event. There are so many possibilities here! It would be fun to collaborate on an installation. Or I wonder if we should propose a tactile art display as a group? That way we could share the time each person needs to spend at the tent and still get ourselves on the radar. Any other ideas? Thanks for suggesting this. Ann

Sent from my iPhone