[TAGS] Ultra-light gloves let users 'touch' virtual objects

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:00:11 UTC 2018

Hello listers,

Ann, I want to try this too.  The company is based in Europe so I
wonder if some of our European colleagues would like to weigh in.

Chad, I'm glad you shared the article with an entertainment company.
Beyond the coolness factor, I posted it because I know of situations
where museums are offering virtual field trips to schools ,
eliminating transportation costs.  I have been wondering how blind
kids could participate.  And I'm sure there are other applications for
the emerging technology that I haven't thought about.

>>> https://www.linkedin.com/pub/cheryl-fogle-hatch/8/224/538