[TAGS] Sensational Blackboard

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 16 00:51:50 UTC 2018

Good evening.

I hope everyone is enjoying a good weekend as we firmly enter the holiday
season.

Today my Sensational Blackboard arrived from the Independence Market.  I
hope to use this drawing board to help bring all levels of the visual
continuum together in ways that haven't happened before and should have been
the case all along.

I have also resumed courses from the Hadley Institute this week, including
some Braille courses to help sharpen that area of my life, something I have
struggled with.  I am hoping bringing the artistic side of things to bear
will help with that effort and vision.

I thought I would share that update for you to enjoy.

Bill Outman