[TAGS] Using TactileView Tactile Graphics Software with a Screen Reader

Valerie Alcaraz snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:57:50 UTC 2020

Hi Cynthia, my name is Valerie. I recognized your name from this year's NFB convention. I am a totally blind artist who is also interested in tactile graphics. I'll be interested to hear about anything you learn, if you share that with this group. I was an art major in college, and was experimenting with a wacom tablet and a bluetooth pen on plastic sheets of paper. It would be nice to possibly make my own graphics with minimal sighted help. If you know of any sort of testing for products like Tactile view, I would love to test things and provide feedback. Also, I myself hope to get a colombeaa embosser one day, for the express purpose of learning how to use the graphics features.
I know this answers none of your questions, but I am just as cureaous if someone out there has more resources and knowledge.
Take care,
Valerie .