[TAGS] 3D Tactile painting webinar

Valerie Alcaraz snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 06:45:07 UTC 2021

Thanks for a fun, informative meeting. :) I would love to have you as a guest speaker at either some of the blind crafters groups I am active in, or with my fellow art students at the Braille Institute. I know the difference in time may make that a bit challenging though, so I'll simply continue to share invites to any of your future events, and share your youtube videos.
Valerie