[TAGS] 3D Tactile painting webinar

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 10:56:33 UTC 2021

@chad: I think it is a good idea to add ET and PT timezones. I'll
surely do that for my future programs. You can listen to the recorded
version of the program once I've uploaded it on YouTube, will share
its link here soon.

@Valerie. Hoping to do more such programs and I will certainly share
its links with you.  If everything goes well,  I could also be there
in the US for physical workshops next year. Crossing my fingers. :)

With regards,
Aishwarya.