[TAGS] sonification and art summer program

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:43:48 UTC 2021

My colleagues at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore
are offering a paid opportunity for high school students to create art
with themes of astronomy.
The examples are: 3D drawings of planets, composing music
incorporating sounds from space, and other ideas welcome. The
application is due July 1 and the student artist is expected to meet
weekly so I think the position is virtual. More details and the
application are at this link.

https://stsci.slideroom.com/#/login/program/60688

And I think many of us older than high school would enjoy following
the links to their work. Some very interesting listening.
--
Cheryl Fogle-Hatch, Ph.D.
Archaeologist and Museum Professional
c.k.fogle at gmail.com