[TAGS] My new 3D tactile painting

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 15:52:29 UTC 2022

Hi All,
Here's sharing an image of a new addition to my 3D tactile paintings.
It’s called ‘Secret Woods’.
Description : Measuring 18X15 inches, it has a waterfall in between
huge greyish rocks; all  of it covers the upper  portion from left to
the center. The rocks have greenish moss towards the sides closer to
the waterfall.  Towards the right, just beside the rocks, there are
several  trees  that are colored green and yellow. Above the waterfall
and the trees, there’s the sky, most of which has hues of orange
indicating the sunshine.
The water is cascading into the lake below which is colored in shades
of blues and also has 3D ripples and waves. Towards the bottom
portion, there’s the land covered with green grass. Towards its left,
there’s a fallen old tree that has a   tree hole.  Around this tree,
there are fallen yellow leaves. Towards the right side, right at the
shoreline, there’s a deer drinking  water from the lake.
 Everything in this painting is 3D and can be touched; the waterfall,
rocks,  trees,  ripples and waves, fallen tree, tree hole, leaves  and
the deer.
It took me 40 hours to finish it.  The waterfall was a tricky one as I
had to keep it 3D as well as merge it with the lake at the bottom.
Happy to share that Lou Ann here from NFB is purchasing this painting.

Aishwarya.