[TAGS] YouTube video on creating 3D paintings

ann acunningham.com ann at acunningham.com
Thu Apr 13 12:44:28 UTC 2023

Hello Aishwarya,
Your video is wonderful! Thank you for taking your time to shoot that. The emojis are fun and your tropical pool  is beautiful! I look forward to being able to touch your work someday.
It was very instructive to hear how you go about each step in making your paintings.Thanks for sharing your techniques with us.  I am going to try that one of these days!
Sincerely,
Ann

303-887-1713