[TAGS] YouTube video on creating 3D paintings

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 05:05:45 UTC 2023

Hi Ann,
Thanks for watching the video.  I am so excited to know you will be
trying the 3D art. Can't wait to know your experience.
I had been wanting to do this video for long and I finally got to do
it now.  I am also planning to do short videos of me practically doing
each step. That way I think it will be easier for many visually
impaired to try it out themselves.
I may be visiting the Enchanted Hills Summer camp this year if I get a
Visa.  Crossing my fingers about it!  If I am there, I'd love to meet
you and exchange our ideas on creating art.
With regards,
Aishwarya