[TAGS] My new 3D painting

jerry kuns jerrykuns at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:11:08 UTC 2023

Hi Aishwarya,

Thank you for the descriptive imagery to accompany the piece.

Are you selling your work? If so, how do you promote it? It seems that you have grown quite a bit in your technique and exicution since I first became acquainted with your work.

Do let me know if you are coming to the Bay Area or Enchanted Hills Camp at some future date.

Respectfully,