[TAGS] My new 3D painting

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:11:46 UTC 2023

Thanks Jerry. I do sell my paintings but its not full fledged now. I hope
to get into a fulltime job as an artist soon. As of now, I promote them
through my Social Media channels. I am hoping to come to the Enchanted
Hills camp this summer provided my visa interview goes well this April.
Looking forward to meeting whoever I can.

With regards
Aishwarya