[TAGS] Titanic ship model

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sat May 20 01:11:23 UTC 2023

Indeed! Brilliant! The decisions you made while creating this model have
been influenced by having seen things in your past, but perhaps even more
so by your tactile skills now. The result is a detailed and very
tactile-friendly product!

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services

• a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & *accessible* media

• *s*pecializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: https://www.handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=LW9KZFRKQY67C>!