[TAGS] Titanic ship model

Abigale Stangl astangl at uw.edu
Sat May 20 01:27:19 UTC 2023

Aishwarya,

This is awesome! I am so curious about how you made it structurally and
what materials you used? Your model of the Titanic is do nicely detailed,
Did you have the Titanic song stuck in your head the whole time when
building it?

I have a ton of questions, and wonder if you would be interested in
chatting a bit more about your design process. This would be such a great
teaching resource for others!

Abby

--
Abigale Stangl, Ph.D.
CRA Computing Innovation Postdoctoral Fellow