[TAGS] My latest 3D painting- Nestled

ann acunningham.com ann at acunningham.com
Sat May 27 19:55:21 UTC 2023

Hello Aishwarya,
Aw, this picture is really delightful! I love the chicks cupped in half of their egg. The momma seems so happy to nurture her brood.
I know you are good at shooting videos, it would be great to see a student or friend talk their way through their experience as they discover all the things going on in your painting!
Really nice.
Ann
303-887-1713