[TAGS] My latest 3D painting- Nestled

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 19:35:11 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Introducing my new 3D painting, titled 'Nestled'! This artwork
measures 20X16 inches and has been thoughtfully designed to engage and
enchant individuals with vision loss. Every element in this piece can
be explored through touch.
Let me describe the scene for you: 'Nestled' is a landscape-style
 painting that portrays the tender journey of a mother bird as she
soars towards her nest, nestled with her precious baby birds. The
background features a central branch extending horizontally from the
left, gracefully branching into smaller branches as it moves towards
the right. To bring this painting to life, I employed a dry brush
technique, using three distinct shades of brown to give the branches a
rich and textured appearance.
The branches are adorned with an abundance of leaves, each one
delicately crafted and measuring approximately 1/2 inch in length.
Around 300 leaves, painted using a combination of dry brush and sponge
techniques, create a lush environment in two shades of green. These
leaves add a sense of natural beauty to the artwork.
In the foreground, a brown-colored nest is perched securely on the
main branch. Within this cozy nest, you'll discover two precious
chicks that have recently hatched from their eggs. The eggs are pure
white, while the chicks themselves are orange adorned with hints of
red. The chicks' heads are turned upward, gazing towards the right.
On the right side of the painting, a magnificent mother bird soars
towards the nest with her wings gracefully spread wide. She is
colored in shades of red, with accents of yellow, orange,
and gold, showcasing her vibrant plumage. In her talons, she holds a
pink worm, providing nourishment to her beloved offspring.
I am thrilled to share this 3D painting with you all! Your support
means the world to me, and I'm humbled by the opportunity to touch
hearts through my art.

With regards,
Aishwarya