[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Fact Sheets Now Available

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Jan 4 02:02:15 UTC 2019

Good Evening again Fellow Federrationists:

Please see Gabe’s message below and check out the fact sheets for our three legislative issues. They are only in HTML at the moment, but other formats are coming. Happy Reading! Please feel free to reach out with questions.

Cordially:

Scott Van Gorp

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.