[Tall-Corn] 2019 convention agenda now available!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Mon Oct 21 00:14:56 UTC 2019

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

Attached are versions of our 2019 state convention agenda in word and pdf
formats. Please let me know if you have any questions. We will also have
print and Braille agendas available at convention. Thank you!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.