[Tall-Corn] NLS E-READER Pilot Project

Wes Majerus wmajerus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:26:58 UTC 2021

Hi

With the recent update, this reader is a sweet device. I had long dreamed of a Braille newspaper, and with the integration of Newsline into the unit with automatic sync, I have just that. I was kind of ho-hum on the device a month or two ago, but the update has been a game changer.

Wes

Sent from my iPhone