[Trainer-talk] totally blind trainer, training to use ZoomText

Barbara Johnson teatime45 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 04:30:04 UTC 2008

My experience may not be typical, but I have had two problems.  The first is
that ZT does not consistently voice everything, even when you set Program
Echo to happen.  The other problem has more to do with our clientele, mainly
seniors who may or may not be computer literate.  These users may have
difficulty manipulating the mouse, and I have trouble telling what they are
doing when they have problems.  If anyone has advice for me as well, I'd
welcome it.