[Trainer-talk] totally blind trainer, training to use ZoomText

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Fri Dec 12 10:37:18 UTC 2008

I am totally blind myself and I have been training in screen mag for
years. maybe my advantage is that I use to have sight at one point
therefore I have the visual concept of imagery but I would say, yes
you can learn words and techniques but no with out the visual context
and concepts no you wouldn't be affective.

Gabe Vega
CEO

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com