[Trainer-talk] Thank you very much

Julius Braimah jesubraimah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:16:36 UTC 2010

On 12/11/10, Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aside from upgrading JAWS to a newer version or contacting Gmail about
> the issue, I'm not sure that there's a lot you can do. Supposedly,
> JAWS 9 works much better with Gmail in the standard view, but I have
> not gotten it to work. I assume you're using Gmail in the Basic HTML
> view, since that view is more accessible and less cluttered with JAWS.
> even updating JAWS won't fix your auto complete issue, since that
> strikes me as more of a Gmail feature. It's good to keep JAWS
> relatively current though since you have a better chance of most
> things working and there's less of an upgrade cost when you do go from
> one number to another. If you don't want to type in the addresses
> every time, you could go to the contacts area, search for a contact,
> then check the check box associated with that contact, and hitt the
> compose button. But this is admittedly a little more time consuming
> than just writing in the email address. You could also do a global
> search in Gmail for a contact's name and then find, select, copy and
> paste the address into a new message.
>
> Hth,
> Wayne
>
> On 12/9/10, April Ogden <april_ogden at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, noticed the same, as well as co-workers, as we use the company g-mail
>> option.
>>
>> I believe that this is a global issue...

Hello Friends,
Thank you all very much for your assistance and answers to the Google
problem I had with my Gmail account.
I can now confirm to you that, It is now solved.
This morning I sent some mails to few of my friends. When I typed few
letters of their address, the rest of their  address in the compose
field were  duely added up.

I wish you all merry merry Christmass in advance.

All the best from me in Ghana.
--
Julius Kwasi Braimah
Computer Instructor.