[Trainer-talk] what computer books would you buy if they existed?

Jonathan Tyrer jonathan.tyrer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:13:56 UTC 2010

I know this is off-topic, but you should take a look at the ATI training guides.

This also neatly shows the problem.  The sorts of books your talking
about sell millions and cost little.

However, to write one from an accessibility point of view is very expensive.

There's no easy solution.  I will buy the iPhone book, but not for $250.

Happy New Year.

Jonathan