[Trainer-talk] Free Trainer Evaluation Training

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Mon May 3 04:42:59 UTC 2010

I just read through this sorry thread. It is so very sad that people have to
be so critical of someone else's hard work. This is the kind of stuff that
separates our community and causes us not to get more accomplished than we
have already done.

Cathyanne's material is very indepth and excellent. She has not only taken
the time to train others, but she has done what others wish they had done by
now. She has done what others criticize. She has penned her materials and is
willing to share; helping others to succeed.

When looking at her message, she did not say she was the one and only
trainer. She did ntot ay she had the best materials. She just said that the
invormation she compiled was from her experience and invited others to
review and evaluate it.

Cathyanne, I personally appreciate you. I appreciate the wealth of knowledge
you have and your teaching style. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with
many of us, and thanks for all you have done. Be encouraged.
Sharonda

--
Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)