[Trainer-talk] Focus 40 blue information

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 12 05:14:39 UTC 2010

Good morning Sarah,
At this time, Braille display support is not available for any of Apple's mobile devices. After the release of iPhone OS4, this should change. It looks like starting in June or so, the Apple iPhone and iPod touch models that run VoiceOver will also support the same  list of Braille Displays used by other products as long as they have Bluetooth support. Braille display support should happen sometime during the fall for iPad units.
I hope this is helpful. If you should have any further questions, please feel free to write me off-list.
Regards:
Hai