[Trainer-talk] Training for Trainers?

Terrence VanEttinger tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org
Wed May 12 23:13:31 UTC 2010

Hello, everyone,
                I work as a trainer of assistive technology at a center that serves mostly adults, with the occasional high-school junior or senior.  I have drawn in large part on my own experience teaching various people over the years to use different devices and/or software, but would like to expand my knowledge not just of the software, but of training techniques/methodology.  I would appreciate any leads any of you could share regarding distance-learning courses of study and/or any other useful traning resources for instructors to enhance skills as a trainer.

Thanks,
Terrence
Terrence van Ettinger
Braille and Assistive Technology Instructor
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99517-3069
(907) 248-7770, X205
tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org