[Trainer-talk] Instruction on how to use the Voice Over application with the I-touch.

Vencer Cotton VCotton at doe.k12.ga.us
Thu May 13 12:18:13 UTC 2010

        Anyone know of a tutorial for using the I-touch with Apple's
VoiceOver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Vencer Cotton Sr.
Middle School and High School Graduation Coach
Georgia Academy for the Blind
2895 Vineville Ave. Macon Ga. 31204
Office (478) 751-6096
Fax (478) 752-1745
Email: vcotton at doe.k12.ga.us
Website: http://www.gabmacon.org

David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Sent by: trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
05/11/2010 08:29 PM
Please respond to
List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology
<trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>

david.andrews at nfbnet.org
cc

Subject
[Trainer-talk] Fwd: NBP-Announce: General: New revised edition of :Google
It! A Guide     to the World's Most Popular Search Engine"

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920