[Trainer-talk] Internet Issues

Jeanine Lineback jlineback at austin.rr.com
Thu May 13 23:27:17 UTC 2010

Have you tested the problem with another screen reader like SATOGo. If he
has an internet connection you can do this for free by going to SATOGo.com
setting up an account and give it a try. Also make sure he has the most
recent flash player installed.
HTH

Jeanine Lineback
Technology Instructor & Career Center Representative, Web Designer & Web
Master
http://www.braillecelebration.org
Check me out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeanine.lineback
Check me out on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jlineback
Or take a look at my profile on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeanine-lineback/17/b65/99