[Trainer-talk] Braille display and hand issues

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Fri May 21 19:47:25 UTC 2010

Hello. I use a BrailleNote  MPower BT 32. Lately my fingers hurt when I am reading with the Braille display. The pain only lasts while I use the display. I do not experience pain when I read any other type of Braille material such as a paper magazine. Is there something wrong with my hands, or do I need a device with a different display? The problem has been going on for several weeks. I can no longer read with the display. I would appreciate any suggestions.  Thank you.
    Sarah