[Trainer-talk] For trainers in agencies: Accessible Scheduling Solutions?

Terrence VanEttinger tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org
Fri Sep 3 19:26:28 UTC 2010

Hello, all,
                For those of you who work in agencies/rehab centers, what are you using for managing schedules of students throughout the center?  At the center I work in, we have a paper schedule with each instructor's schedule written in by hand in pencil.  A colleague is trying to steer things toward a computer-based system.  So I'm interested to hear what others are using that is working for sighted and blind instructors alike.

Thanks,
Terrence

Terrence van Ettinger
Braille and Assistive Technology Instructor
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99517-3069
(907) 248-7770, X205
tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org