[Trainer-talk] Disappearing email

laotab laotab at msn.com
Tue Dec 18 16:37:56 UTC 2012

Nancy,
I agree on the collapsed day and all emails being gone.  However, it does
not explain the one single email missing.  I guess the cyberspace will steal
the random email and it never get to you but to get the email, read it,
close it and it still be in your inbox as read and then go to open and reply
later and it be gone and not in any other folder is a mystery.

Reading, PA