[Trainer-talk] Braille display, reading brf files, product advice

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Dec 29 20:55:49 UTC 2012

Good afternoon. I would like to buy a braille display I can use with I devices and my pc. I am a fast reader. If I buy a display with less cells, will that slow down my reading speed? Is there a way to read Braille files from bookshare and nls without using a notetaker? I have an iPhone 4s. If I no longer use a notetaker, would anyone recommend a mac laptop, a laptop running windows,  or an iPad for writing documents? If anyone would recommend an iPad, what size would be the best? Feel free to email me off list. Thank you.
    Sarah