[Trainer-talk] Braille display, reading brf files, product advice

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 29 21:04:27 UTC 2012

There aren't absolute answers to most of your questions.  Braille
reading speed is mostly a preference speed.  Some people find a
shorter display to be better, they have to move their hands and arms
less, while others like a longer display.  You will just have to try
different ones, and see what works for you.

Dave